What better way to welcome myself back to this blog then by posting the shoes I’m head over heels (hah) in love with?
1. Jeffery Campbell, $129 – Ankle strap, pointed cap toe, this shoe has it all. It’s simple, elegant and versatile, while still being completely on-trend.
2. Rachel Anotoff by Bass, $120 – The perfect clear flats, these shoes manage to be both classy and fun.
3. BCBG Max Azria, $219 – Spring is on the way! What better way to celebrate than with these heels? I’m also a complete sucker for color-blocking. Me like-y.
4. ASOS, $38 – Any New Yorker knows that in this weather the good standby is a fantastic boot. A pair with some cute studs make the color less drab. Just don’t forget to waterproof your boots.
5. Luichiny, $75 – These shoes are perfect for spring, the color is just to die for. I’d also recommend it as a something blue for your wedding or as cute shoes to wear to a friend or family member’s nuptials. The sole features large, red hearts. I love a shoe that comes with a surprise.
6. Wanted, $35 – I believe in sandal commitment. These neutral gladiators with a stripe of color would be just the kind of spring/summer shoes I’d wear until they fell apart.
7. ASOS, $21 – Floral print heels are in, and I’m in love with the splash of color they can provide to any outfit. Maybe it’s the Floridian in me, but I need a little color in my life.
8. ALDO, $119 – How cute are these shoes? That lucite heel is just so cool. I want to wear these all spring.
9. Donna Karan New York, $1,195 – Okay, let’s just call these my reach shoes. Every season a shoe comes around that takes my heart and soul, and Donna Karan just did it for me. I haven’t been this in love since Miu Miu’s Fall 2011 glitter booties. I’m in love.
10. Madewell, $180 – There’s something about flat espadrilles that just doesn’t do it for me, so I love that these have a slight heel. This lady needs a little boost, okay?
11. Tommy Hilfiger, $79 – I saw these in Lucky’s March issue and just fell in love with them. Blue is just doing it for me this season.
12. ASOS, $24 – Who says you can’t get beautiful shoes for cheap? Here’s the perfect example. Now you’ll never have an excuse to buy cheap, ugly shoes.